Key Stage 2
- In June we are celebrating The Wildlife Trust’s ‘30 Days Wild’: View video. All classes are trying to do something linked with nature every day in June. Classes are reading books outside, taking photos of nature, making giant minibeasts in Art, racing woodlice and more! Why not join in at home and send in photos to your tutors!?
Key Information & Reminders
- We will use the yellow reading diary books to communicate any quick messages/reminders so please do check the books.
- Please sign and date in these books when your child has read at home.
- PE days will continue to be Mondays and Wednesdays. On Wednesdays this half-term will be trampolining so please make sure your child has the correct PE kit in school on those days including white socks
- Please send your child in with a sunhat now the weather is warmer and a bottle of water.